Bio-Soft are dual density cushioning polyurethane insoles. The Langer Bio-Soft shoe insoles integrate a wipeable polyurethane top cover. These insoles deliver incomparable levels of comfort and shock absorbency for use during sporting activites and pressure relief. The devices incorporate two 'soft spots' to off load the most vulnerable areas of the foot, making them also perfect for flat feet, rheumatoid and diabetic conditions. These insoles offer the following characteristics:
- Perfect for sporting activities.
- 4 degree intrinsic rear foot support
- Ideal for 'at risk' feet.
- Calcaneal (heel) soft spot.
- Contoured arch profile.
- Forefoot soft spot.
- Shock absorbing polyurthane.
- Trim lines
- Wipeable top cover for increased hygiene